Monday, June 14, 2010

Mondays

I'm not a fan of Mondays. I wish Monday was part of the weekend...but then I suppose Tuesday would be the new Monday and I wouldn't like Tuesday. Or I would still like Tuesday because by getting the extra weekend day, I would get enough rest and relaxation to go about the rest of the work week refreshed and ready.

It feels like 100 degrees outside right now. That's what weather.com says anyway...I'm in my very well-air conditioned office right now. It's actually too cold, but whatever.

I don't know if it is the humidity, the pollen, or both, but I've had a headache since Friday night. I think I took enough excedrine and zyrtec that it's pretty much gone at the moment. So that's good. Though I'm not too sure either are supposed to be taken on a detox but I don't care. I hate headaches and will do almost anything to get rid of one.

The office is like a ghost town. It's so quiet. Only Lucia and I are here...well until the techs get here from FL, but they'll be going right down to the new office to install everything technology-related. Wait till 3...then it'll be just me. That's when the music gets turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment