Monday, June 28, 2010

Random

Randomly out of nowhere, this bump appeared on the back of my head. Just about at the base of the skull and halfway between my right ear and the middle of my head. I have absolutely no recollection of actually bumping my head on anything...especially in such a weird spot...but I have a bump and it hurts if I move my head in a certain way or push on the bump. Weird.

This morning I looked at the calendar and got excited because I saw that Friday was the 4th...which meant that I had a 4 day week. Not so. I was looking at June, not July. I have Monday off, not this Friday. SO next week I have a 4 day work week.

I don't know what I'm gonna do for the 4th. I've got to pick the perfect church to visit so I can get invited over for a 4th of July BBQ somewhere...it's that or take Quincy to a dog park. I'd go to MI or NJ or NY, but I'd have to drive and I'm already driving to Boston in a couple weeks. Maybe I can go to Nashville...

No comments:

Post a Comment