Friday, June 4, 2010

Shoes are Basic Human Right.

OK, so, since I don't want to drive in the lunchtime traffic, I basically fiddle around on the internet during my lunch. I'm prone to perez hilton and cocoperez and a variety of other sites...economist, huffington post, paula deen, etc. Well, on cocoperez, I came across the following picture.


I love shoes, cool shoes, unique shoes, any shoe any time, you should see me try to organize my shoes. Which I have to do tomorrow by the way. I have no idea how I'm going to do that in an organized and inexpensive fashion. But right, so I'm not sure I would actually buy the shoes the girl has on in the picture, but I am obsessed with them none-the-less. I just want to try them on and see how one goes about walking in them. Lady Gaga also has a pair of shoes that are even more heel-less than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment