Friday, June 25, 2010

Thoughts on a Friday

1. I ate a donut for breakfast. DETOX OVER! PS. I managed to get that donut for free. Score.

2. I have 2 absolute favorite brands of jeans--True Religion and Rock&Republic. They are comfortable and fit better than any other jean I've even tried on/worn. There's just one problem with both of them. They are so freaking long. See:


Why is this necessary? Only Lisa Leslie could wear pants this long. I'm wearing 4+ inch heels, and I have pretty long legs, and they still drag on the floor. I'm not sure what I should do...I hate hemmed jeans (they always LOOK hemmed) but they cost too much money to drag on the ground and consequently rip up. Maybe I can get some of that burnt orange thread and very carefully hem them...I've never hemmed anything before though...

3. I want to go spend a month relaxing in each of these places (paradise, followed by Provence, France):

No comments:

Post a Comment