Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thoughts on a Thursday

Some thoughts for this 87 degrees already though the sun hasn't even been up for very long, day:

1. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I live in a giant sauna.


2. All the pictures I took my freshman and sophomore years of college are gone. I lost them when my computer crashed at the end of sophomore year. There are pictures that would really be awesome to have hanging on my walls now...but nothing I can do about it. Oh! Does that mean I can pretend some of it never happened? lol No no, it all happened for a reason...some reasons I just may never know haha

3. Today my Grandpa and Grandma Steffes have been married for 60 years. SIXTY. Their marriage is truly an inspiration. They are so cute together and as much in love today as they were 60 years ago...and they show it too. Sure, they argue a little, who doesn't? It's healthy to argue once in a while...keeps things fresh. But they don't go to bed angry, they still hold hands in church and flirt with each other.


See? I told you they were cute.


















4. My stepsister Kelli is graduating from high school today! Which is exciting! I never totally understood why New England schools go till the end of June and have graduation in the morning in the middle of the week, but it's been that way since before I was in high school. I went to a private school so I got out 2 weeks before the public schools...which means I got the summer job first. We also graduated at a normal time like a Friday night. But anyway, congrats Kelli! Wish I could be up there!


5. FINALLY It is my last day of detox. 3 weeks of vegetable and fruit in raw, grilled, baked, pureed and juiced form. Pasta for dinner tomorrow with some Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory for dessert? Possibly skip the actual dinner and go straight for the dessert? Yes Please!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the CUTEST pictures of G&G.

    Can't believe you made it three weeks on just fruits and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete