Monday, July 26, 2010

Number 3??

Oh man, I came across a really cool design that would make a great tattoo...but I already said I was stopping at 2 until my husband gives a 'yay' or 'nay' to tattoos. But 3 would definitely be it forever and the 3rd would be hidden kind of behind my ear and really small. I also really wanted a 3rd one to be just white, but I don't think that can be done.

I know, why get them if I make them small enough and placed well enough to hide? If I want them seen, they're seen. But I have to be able to hide them for important functions and meetings. My ankle/heel tattoo is only seen if I have sandals on, and I can easily cover my wrist tattoo with my watch. The third one behind my ear would only be seen if my hair was pulled back.

But don't worry, I have no plans to marry in the near future, nor do I know who the husband will be. Therefore, no tattoo for at least a year (more like 2-4 years). And I most likely won't even want another one by then. Heck, I probably won't want another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment