Thursday, July 1, 2010

Went Mental Yesterday

I spent the entire day yesterday (Wednesday) thinking that it was actually Tuesday. The ENTIRE day. It's been a crazy week. I even wrote it in an e-mail. It wasn't until about 5:30 when I walked out the office doors when I just stopped dead in my tracks and asked myself, "wait, what day IS it?" I pondered for a few seconds and told myself, "it's tuesday. right? yeah...it's tuesday..." but still not quite believing myself, I got to my car and looked at my phone and sure enough it said Wednesday. No idea what happened to that other day I worked. Must have something to do with that strange bump I had on my head through Monday. For the record, I didn't ask and answer myself out loud...I did it in the privacy of my own head.

I also had some really good sushi last night that really filled me up. Boston roll and Spicy Tuna roll. And then Mr. Li, the sushi chef who evidently likes my father and Alec, decided to offer a half roll of octopus, crab, and asian pear wrapped in really thin cucumber instead of seaweed (and no rice). I ate it because it would've been rude not to, even though I wasn't too sure about the octopus. Last time I had octopus a suction cup stuck to the roof of my mouth. But it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment