Thursday, July 22, 2010

Whale On-Board

Oh. Heck. No.



Have y'all seen this?! Now I know it's a well-known fact that I'm deathly afraid of sharks--I won't go in the ocean and even lakes and rivers are difficult and stressful for me. I also can't even watch Finding Nemo. However, it's not just sharks. The thought of whales freaks me out too. They are just so huge. If I had been on that boat I would be dead from a heart attack. "Scared to Death" would take on literal meaning.

For the record, I also don't like stingrays, jellyfish, man-o-wars, and barracudas. The only blowfish I like is on 21 Jump Street. I really never go in the ocean. You know those popular car chases in LA? Well think of that but on the beach. Freshman year of college, my "friends" Brian and Kyle chased me (full speed on all our parts) down the beach for I don't know how far...maybe half a mile before they overtook me and dragged me kicking and screaming into the ocean. The 30 seconds I was in the water, I was seriously panicking and I couldn't get out of the water fast enough. My friends were dying laughing...they think it's hilarious. I've ended up with a plastic shark in my toilet before (they were going to put a real one in).

But yeah, whale ON boat. heck no. whale BY boat...still heck no.

No comments:

Post a Comment