Thursday, July 15, 2010

Woooooo

SOOOOOO SUPER EXCITED FOR BOSTON THIS WEEKEND!!

However, I am so not excited for the 18 hour drive, commencing at 4:30pm tomorrow...by myself, no stopping (except for gas and ... ya know).

I've got the diet coke, vitacoco, and fruit in the fridge ready to go. I'll be dropping off my dog with my friend Raven before pickin up Snewton in NJ and then another 4 1/2 hours to boston.

I will be driving for 36 hours between Friday late afternoon and Monday morning. Prayers for my safety and state-of-awakeness are greatly appreciated. I tend to start falling asleep about 3am.

I'm considering getting a bag of dum-dum lollies to keep me focused on something. I've done it before, I just don't like to. I guess I should plan more in advance next time so I can fly or even take the train. I like the train. Maybe I'll take the train to Cleveland for my mom's surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment