Tuesday, August 31, 2010

As you may know, Quincy doesn't have a voice--he can't bark or cry (although he does try). He came this way, I didn't do it. Anyway, I've gotten pretty good at reading his face to determine what he wants. I can tell if he's happy, sad, indifferent, and pissed. The pissed look is just kind of funny. Take last night...I gave him a bath and then would not let him on the bed, or out of the room (he takes forever to dry). Well, he wasn't happy. I'm pretty sure he considers it HIS bed, not mine. When he stopped trying to climb the stairs to nowhere (he has stairs onto the bed but I moved them to the middle of the room so they literally went nowhere) because I moved them against the wall in fear that he would go up and over, he laid down next to the bed and gave me this look:



Yup, not happy. I'm considering not letting him on the bed at all anymore...not sure how well that will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment