Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday!!

I love Friday.

I don't know what to do this weekend, other than my Saturday long run. I'm waiting till October to go to Savannah and Tybee Island so that's out. I've considered going to Nashville since my cousin will be there with her baby that after 15 months still haven't met, but I can't really because I need to get my passenger side tires repaired before driving longer than 30 minutes (nashville is 4 hours)...and I needed an oil change about 1000 miles ago.

I've got a project for work that is in near-emergency mode and an apartment to clean so I guess I will be running, getting the car fixed up, cleaning, and working this weekend. Huh, doesn't really sound like a weekend...but I also did just take a week's vacation last week. And labor day weekend is coming up, and then I'll be in Cleveland mid-September.

I've also decided that I think I should take another business trip out to the West Coast. This time hitting Vegas, NoCal, Oregon and Washington...it doesn't matter that we don't have a branch in NoCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment