Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday

Yay for Friday!

I didn't give Quincy a bath, I found a groomer open till 9. Now he is clean, had a shed-less treatment, and got his teeth brushed.

I'm excited to go to my aunt and uncle's house this weekend. My cousin and his wife and kiddies will be there. I haven't seen them since Christmas 2008. I don't even think Charlie was walking yet and now he's 2. I don't know how it happens, but my cousins kids are all getting bigger and growing up, and I'm not aging at all...(If I keep telling myself that, it'll be true, trust)

my arms hurt from the gym. especially my right one...particularly the elbow region. which is weird. I don't hurt until the second morning, which is probably why they tell you to workout only one region a day and let that region rest for at least 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment