Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Aces for dinner, F-minus minus for breakfast

Not to toot my own horn, but I really can cook amazing dinners--I love cooking french food especially and my Ratatouille is awesome.

However, when it comes to cooking breakfast, I got nothin. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Nunca. Because I just really really cannot stand the smell of eggs, bacon, and/or sausage cooking, I never cook breakfast. My breakfast, if I eat it, consists of Special K with berries, or Captain Crunch--depending on my mood. This morning, though, I thought, hey, why not? and I attempted to make eggs and sausage (I had sausage in the freezer so I could make some bangers and mash one day). I failed. Miserably. First of all, I know I hardly ever eat sausage but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be black and crunchy/chewy. And I don't think eggs are supposed to be rubbery and chewy. The dog didn't even want any of the sausage and that's saying something cuz he's obsessed with meat. He goes crazy when he smells meat. So I give up. I don't even really like the taste of cooked breakfast food, so I give up. I'm going back to cereal tomorrow. Whoever I marry is going to have to cook his own breakfast if he wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment