Wednesday, September 1, 2010

GPOYW



So this week's GPOYW is from 2nd semester junior year when I interned at the Department of Justice in DC. I choose this picture because the blurred girl on my right modeling starbucks cups with me (don't ask, I def don't remember why) is Katie. We didn't hang out a lot, but she's pretty funny and fun from what I remember. She informed me on Saturday (gotta love facebook) that she just started a job in midtown Atlanta. She went to Palm Beach Atlantic in FL (and no, she and Simon don't know each other, according to Simon...so really they might know each other lol) but is now in Atlanta. And, while we don't live in the same area, it's not that far so at least now I know someone here. That's exciting. Never move somewhere where you don't know anyone. Unless it's a small town in Europe.

1 comment: