Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hot and Cold

Not the song...although there have definitely been a few guys in my life that fit the song quite well.

When I'm getting dressed in the mornings, I tend to forget that while it is very hot outside, my office is cold. Today is one of those days. I know that it will be humid and hot when I leave the office so I throw on a sleeveless blouse and go. Now I am cold and can't do anything about it. I should probably bring in a sweater or something to keep at work.

I can't wait for this weekend. I'm going to attack the spare bedroom where everything is stashed. I'm going to just start tossing/donating. If I didn't wear it in the past year it's going byebye. This does not include shoes. I may wear some shoes very rarely, but they still look pretty on the shelf. I should really go through the boxes stashed in the closets too...childhood stuff that's taking up space. I really need to decide whether I really want the stuff or not. The box of stuffed animals could probably go...and let's face it, when I do have my own kids, I most likely won't give them any of my old things to use/play with so why am I holding onto them? I move too often to keep lugging this stuff around.

No comments:

Post a Comment