Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weekend please come...

I'm excited and the next 2 days just need to go fast. I get to see my mom this weekend. I haven't seen her since my birthday in May.

I had been planning to go to RevGen in jersey--although this year I'd actually have to work as a volunteer. Last year I pretty much had a VIP wristband since I was paid office help all summer and didn't have to actually do anything when it came to the actual festival. That was nice. I rode around on the golf carts and hung out in the VIP tent and backstage. This year I would've been back to volunteering with MC Support (aka, friends of the founders' son volunteer group), but I decided I would rather spend the weekend with my mom before she has her heart surgery in a couple weeks.

So this weekend with my mom. Yay! Also Quincy will be meeting Bentley for the first time. I'll try to take video...it ought to be pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment