Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baseball Playoffs

Here's the deal:

I HATE the Phillies. And it's convenient that I have many friends in the SF Bay Area so I will be strongly rooting for the Giants to win the National division.

Most importantly though is the ACLS.
I REALLY HATE the Yankees (I like the Red Sox, so it's mandatory).

While I am a Red Sox fan, my ultimate loyalty lies with the Texas Rangers. It has since I was about 4 or 5 years old. The first MLB game I went to was at the old Ranger stadium and Nolan Ryan pitched. So imagine my excitement that the Rangers are inching closer and closer to a World Series. I want the Rangers to win tonight and go on to play the Yankees. I want to see the Rangers beat out the Yankees for the ACLS division title and go on to the World Series...and then win the World Series for the first time since 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment