Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

You've seen those commercials for the Beauty and the Beast on DVD Blue Ray, right? Well, I don't even have it on plain old dvd. I have it on vhs...and I like it that way. But anyway, I remember when it first came out...I was 6 years old and for my 7th birthday I had a Beauty and the Beast party in Dallas, TX at this stamp store. And then we moved to NJ and my parents let me pick out brand new bedding--I, of course, picked Beauty and the Beast--there was a lot of pink too. I'm sure my mom has pictures, I'll have to get a hold of them to put up sometime. I then went as Belle for halloween that year...I think the costume is at my moms. She has all my old costumes from halloween and plays...there are 4 different disney princesses lol. Anyway, I came across the VHS in my stuff a couple weeks ago and decided to watch it. This scene (other than the ending) is my favorite:



This is my dream. I want a room just like this filled with books--and also an identical one filled with shoes haha. I'm well-aware I'm a book nerd. I just read the entire book "Tess of the D'urbervilles" by Thomas Hardy on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment