Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GPOYW: Spirit Day

If you don't know, today is Spirit Day - part of the anti-bullying campaign. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with various lifestyles--they are still people and no one deserves to be bullied. A person is not less than human because they like people of the same sex, are a different race, have a disability, etc. etc.

Today millions of people will be wearing purple to stand up against bullying. I am wearing purple, but I look like crap today so I'm posting an old photo of me in a purple dress from new years eve 2009. Sam, Melanie and I (I have dark hair in this pic) dressed up nice and pretty to serenade Simon with "Your So Vain" (which may sound bully-ish but he loved it).



...I may have a flare for the dramatic sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment