Tuesday, October 26, 2010

That time of year again

It's that time of year again when I start getting asked what I want for Christmas...it's really the same answer every year. Cash, gift cards, check, crazy expensive things I throw on the list for fun even though there is no way on earth I'd ever get it.

I know some people like getting something to actually wrap, but I can't really give specific requests...the things I would request would cost more than the people buying me presents would want to spend on something like that (i.e. handbags, shoes, etc). I hate returning things and clothes would most likely have to be returned for one reason or another. I like records...so I guess I could throw some options on a list. That's probably what I'll do.

My List:

-cash, gift cards, check
-records (artists TBD--these are actual records, not CDs)
-husband...or fiance...or boyfriend...
-$120,000 for law school would be nice
-money
-all-expenses-paid trip to France, Hawaii, England, Ireland, and/or Germany.
-Louboutins, Jimmy Choos, Manolos...
-Louis Vuitton luggage
-see, this is why I just say cash, gift cards, check...

No comments:

Post a Comment