Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things That Make Me Laugh Tuesday

I know it's a day late.

Over labor day weekend, I went to my mom's to help her pack up some of her stuff. We were in the guest room going through the closets and she was asking if I wanted certain things. I noticed a box of things she was going to get rid of--donate or toss, and I saw this gem:



Now I remember seeing this years and years and years ago--it's from 1992 and it spent nearly 2 decades just chillin and collecting dust in the VHS storage thing. When I saw she was getting rid of it I thought that's tragic. I have to rescue this amazingly mockable workout video with the thong leotard outfit on the cover. (BTW, I have no idea how one could comfortably workout in an outfit like this...)

I just found it the other day while emptying one of the boxes I brought back that weekend. I haven't watched it yet, but I will...maybe I'll even get in on the "fannysizing" (which is "the latest in multi-muscle conditioning along with the finest anti-aging workout ever to slow down your physical clock!")

No comments:

Post a Comment