Sunday, October 10, 2010

Work the System

So while I do get a lot of my Lancome stuff at Sephora, I do take advantage of the bonus offers at department stores.

Right now:

Dillards - spend $32.50 get a great bonus. Makeup bag, choice of anti-aging day and night cream, eyeshadow quad, eye makeup remover (lancome's the best), mascara, and lipstick.

Bloomingdales - spend $35 get a similar bonus to Dillards--makeup bag (different from the dillards one), choice of anti-aging day and night cream (get as much of this free as possible...it's expensive), eyeshadow quad or mascara or 'khol' eye crayon, body cream or eye makeup remover, and lipstick or juicytube lipgloss.

Luckily, the closest mall to me has both Dillards and Bloomingdales. So I've basically gotten $300 worth of free stuff this weekend. SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment