Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Kennel

So I took Quincy to the new kennel this morning. I'm pretty sure they think I'm totally nuts.

A lady came out to get Quincy and his stuff and she looked at his Spiderman backpack and said, "whoa" lol

But I hate taking Quincy to a kennel so I try and make sure that he has everything he needs to be comfortable (except for me):

-Dog Bed (a cheapy one that's just for the kennel)
-Super soft blanket
-My old stuffed bear, Boo-Boo (even though it's not very stuffed anymore)
-His dog food (each serving in a separate baggie)
-His treats (one before bed)
-And all this (except the dog bed) is in his very own Spiderman backpack.

Ok, so I really may be nuts when it comes to the dog...but at least I'm not making the kennel give him a heaping tablespoon of plain yogurt after breakfast every morning.

As you can probably deduce, my dog is spoiled...with serious entitlement issues. And yes, I'm aware it's completely my own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment