Monday, December 6, 2010

Cold

I am so cold right now...I can't get warm...

I'm about to try seeing if hot tea will help. It probably will until it's gone and then I'll be cold again. And I'm inside! Why am I so cold? And, by the way, I'm the only one in the office that is cold. Maybe I should go buy a snuggie for work.

On a similar (kind of) note, I saw that a company is making a Spanx-like product for the arms--It's basically a super tight, nude-colored long sleeve shirt. All I could think when I saw it was that it'd actually be perfect for my half-marathon in February. It may be in Florida, but it's at 6am in February so it's going to be freezing. But I can't wear just any shirt--it has to be nude colored so that the costume looks legit. And the CH'arms or whatever its called, is PERFECT. My only other option is over-the-elbow length evening gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment