Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GPOYW:ADAAAAAAMMMM!!!

This is Adam and I. Adam is a good friend from college and he gets the honored position of being in the GPOYW because he just informed me a couple days ago that he got engaged! Yay! Congratulations Adam!!!!! Adam is also on his way to becoming an LA Fireman, so nice catch soon-to-be Mrs. Stafford!
This was taken in May when I went back to LA for a business trip (I tried to cut Brian's finger out of the picture):



...at least lately all the engagements/marriages have been my guy friends. Although that makes me sad because I tend to step back significantly from friendships with my guy friends when they get married unless I'm also good friends with the wife. And I do that on purpose just fyi. I have no right keeping a married man as a confidante (in my opinion).

No comments:

Post a Comment