Friday, December 3, 2010

There are random things about Atlanta that remind me of LA (other than the traffic). For instance, there's a Counter Burger. Then there's Nordstrom and the fact that the interior of Perimeter Mall looks extremely similar, almost identical, to Santa Anita mall. And the other day I drove by an El Pollo Loco which I've only ever seen in Cali. Then there are the Christmas trees. In LA, Christmas tree lots are set up in parking lots from Thanksgiving to Christmas. And now I've passed 3 parking lot Christmas tree lots in Atlanta.

I want a real Christmas tree but I can't have one in the apartment...and if I could I wouldn't be able to get it and put it up myself. I think I'm going to stop at the tree lot and see what the absolute smallest tree they have is. I'm good with a 2 footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment