Monday, January 24, 2011

Hmmm

I am very seriously considering putting Quincy in daycare on Saturday and driving out to Tybee Island to do a long run on and off the beach. For one thing, it'll be 10 degrees warmer there, and for another thing, it's the beach. I miss the beach. I miss the ocean. Ok, I miss standing BY the ocean and seeing and listening to the water and smelling the salty sea air. I suppose I could also take Quincy with me but I hate leaving him in the car...and considering I have to practically drag him the 1/6 of a mile and back to the mailbox I highly doubt he'll want to run 9 miles with me.

We'll have to see Saturday morning if I really want to drive 4 1/2 hours to the Island to run 9 miles and then drive the 4 1/2 hours back to Atlanta. ...and after typing that I've begun to realize how ridiculous that is...

1 comment:

  1. Whew that is a long drive :) seriously Jacquie - if you ever want to (I'll be out of town this weekend...but any other weekend works) you can come to Fernandina its like 5.5 hours, but you can stay at my place for a night (or two or three) and Quincy is more than welcome to join :) I'm sure Nova would love to play - haha

    ReplyDelete