Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MAC: Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner



A couple years ago my friend Kate and I had a girls day and went shopping and got a makeover at MAC. One of the items I purchased was the MAC tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink. I loved it. Unfortunately lip gloss, lipstick, lip balm, etc. are items that I lose about 95% of the time, and this MAC lip stuff fell into that 95%. Occasionally it would turn up somewhere but I always lost it again. I found it again this weekend and have fallen in love with it all over again. It's a really nice pink--not too bright, dark, or heavy and it's not too natural lip color. I have no idea if MAC still sells it or not, but my container is still pretty much full since I frequently lost it so I don't have to worry about it yet. But you should check it out and see. I loved it when I was really tan and brunette, and I love it now that I am really fair and blonde. It's a win-win. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this!! Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete