Monday, January 24, 2011

Stupid Sewing Machine

Okay, so there is a 95% chance it's not the sewing machine's fault, it's just my inability to thread the bobbin...

On Saturday I drove up to Kennesaw to a Joann fabric store to get the pink and gold kinda sparkly fabric to add to my running skirt for the half-marathon. On Sunday I decided to go ahead and sew it to the skirt only to discover that the bobbin was empty. This has stopped many a project because I have issues with threading the bobbin correctly. I thought I did it until I went to start sewing and the top thread got stuck in the bobbin...I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what was going on and well, let's just say the sewing machine is unplugged. I really have absolutely no idea why it's not threading correctly...and I do NOT want to sew anything by hand.

Maybe I should google it...and don't suggest the sewing machine manual because that's long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment