Friday, February 18, 2011

Crying During Movies.

I'm guilty.

I haven't always been this way though.

Well...I don't remember how I was in high school.

Freshman year of college I would cry at the drop of a hat in a movie. Probably because I was hungry.

Actually, it's not just any movie. I'll cry in certain movies every time no matter how many times I've seen it.

1. Hope Floats: First time I saw this was definitely not a time in my life I should've seen it and I balled. And my exboyfriend (who still hung around with all the rest of us then) laughed because he was an ignorant tool. And then my friends gave him a beat-down (read: they yelled). Because they knew why I was bawling and he had no clue. He also laughed at me when I was crying because my dog (Lassie) died. I should've dumped him then. No idea why I didn't. And I still cry. Every time. Will never stop. Actually, 'cry' isn't a strong enough word. I bawl. Every time.

2. Steel Magnolias: I made it to the death scene before crying on the 3rd time watching it (which was tonight). But I also laugh..."he wouldn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt." Classic. But the movie makes me cry. Every time.

3. The Last Song: I really hate to admit this one since it's a Miley Cyrus movie, but I'll chock it up to being a Nicholas Sparks movie. The first time I watched it, I had absolutely no idea that it was actually a sad movie. I thought it was a coming-of-age romance. Halfway through I started crying and I'm pretty sure I never stopped until it was over. I've only watched it once so I don't know if I'll cry again, but I don't doubt I will.

4. The Notebook: Nicholas Sparks must get high off making millions of women cry. Such a good movie...and a major tearjerker. Every time.

5. Old Yeller: You aren't human if you don't cry.

6. Titanic: hahahahahahah JUST KIDDING! I laugh in titanic "I'll never let go"

7. Bambi: EVERY. TIME. ...actually, I fast-forward the part where Momma Bambi gets killed.

8. Love Story: If you haven't, you must watch. And have tissues in your lap. A box.

9. Beaches: So sad. So so sad.

10. Schindler's List: Lots of tears. And also nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment