Saturday, February 26, 2011

Palm Trees Make Me Happy

I'm in Orlando.

Well, actually I'm in Kissimmee.

And staring at a palm tree outside the back door.

It's beautiful weather.

I'm wearing shorts.

And I've got a pina colada in my hand.

At 8:30am.

Ok, no I don't. That's a lie.

I have a cup of coffee sitting next to me.

With bailey's.

That's a lie as well.

Anyway, I love palm trees.

I even based much of my college decision on that fact.

The only two schools I looked at were Palm Beach Atlantic University and Azusa Pacific University.

Both had palm trees on campus.

I went with CA.

I think my life would've been completely absolutely different right now had I gone to Palm Beach Atlantic.

Well, maybe not.

I would just have different friends (except for 2).

I love palm trees.

And I miss my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment