Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring is Coming!

Today is Groundhog Day (a movie I hate, by the way). Anyways, I found out this morning that in Atlanta we don't care about Punxsatawney Phil or Staten Island Chuck. Here we have General Beauregard Lee (a groundhog that has honorary degrees from GSU and UGA). Today the General did not see his shadow which I've finally come to understand (at 25 years old) means Spring comes early. I'm not sure any of it really means anything though because, I mean, if it is a cloudy, overcast morning, there's not going to be a shadow...And I live in Georgia where Spring comes early anyway. This past Sunday it was 70 degrees outside. This sunday it'll be 55. and starting Sunday it won't drop below 50 from there on out (YAY).

I shouldn't complain since the weather has actually been pretty nice this winter--at least compared to the incessant snowstorms in the Northeast--but I very much prefer warm weather. If I go to law school somewhere cold, I may die.

No comments:

Post a Comment