Friday, February 11, 2011

Vacuum: 2/10/11 to 2/10/11...A short life.



I JUST got this vacuum because my other vacuum (less than a year old) died a smoky, smelly death (I blame the dog hair). It had great reviews and as I was vacuuming the living room I thought, this is doing an amazing job. It's bagless so you can see what it's pulling up and my dog sheds WAY too much. Then I continue on and hit the dog's room (aka sunroom) but accidentally catch his blanket which ends with me trying to pull the blanket and the vacuum in opposite directions at the same time (I don't know why I didn't think to just turn off the vacuum). After that I noticed the vacuum wasn't as loud as it was before and while it was sucking things up, it wasn't leaving the pretty lines on the carpet that vacuums leave and it was harder to push. So basically, I killed my new vacuum on it's maiden voyage. I am not buying another one though so I'm going to have to open it up and maybe see if the giant rubber band looking thing slipped off it's place or something. If I can't see anything wrong then I'll take it back and exchange it for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment