Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miracle Worker

That's what I call my hairstylist.

She fixed my hair.

It had taken on a horribly yucky yellow brassy color, and felt all straw-y.

It was bad.

I had a nightmare that I was going to have to shave my head.

Luckily I did not.

Kristal fixed it.

She managed to get my hair to as close to my natural color as possible. Which is a miracle. See, I've been "blessed" with ash blonde. Which once dyed, is pretty much impossible to get back without just growing out all the color.

Or shaving your head.

Which would look horrendous on me.

I was told it'd be easier to lowlight the ash blonde back in rather than all-over-color. But, I'm not a millionaire with $200 to spend on my hair once a month for 3-5 months. So she did all-over.

It was really really dark and fast and I thought, well, uh-oh this is going to be dark brown...

Then she washed out the dye, dried, bing bang boom I had dark ash blonde hair. No red and no green. And it was super soft. Still is.

Miracle Worker.

She made me promise to never ever highlight or color my hair light blonde by myself ever again. If I want highlights, I must go to her.

I shall obey.

For she is a miracle worker.

And I don't want to have to shave my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment