Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Puggles

So I'm dogsitting for my brother and Zach this week in NYC.

Quincy's here too.

He hates the city.

And Amelia.

Well, I don't think he hates Amelia, he just resents her.

Me? She's cute.

I love it when she's sleeping.

If she's not sleeping, MAJORLY high maintenance.

I think Quincy is begging to go to his nana's for the rest of the week. Which I would do if I had time to drive up to Saratoga Springs and back. Twice.

Walking them together is also interesting. They do alright though.

Although it's really not even been a whole 24 hours yet and I'm ready to go home.

Taking care of a high-energy dog that likes to play is exhausting.

On the plus side, Quincy has got to be losing weight this week. Hopefully I won't get yelled at next weekend at the vet. They like to give me judgy looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment