Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Poor Baby

So, Quincy had to go in for a teeth cleaning.

He just had one a year ago.

And I brush his teeth.

But I guess he's just had bad teeth forever, cuz they just called to tell me they have to pull 3, maybe 4 of his teeth, and put special sealant on 4 others to try and prevent them from having to be removed next year.

I think he's had teeth removed before because to me it seems like there are some missing.

My poor baby is gonna be practically toothless...

I guess I'm going to have to switch to soft food...or at least a mixture of 70/30 soft/hard food.

He's gonna be in so much pain too.

And the cost...that's not pretty.

Not in the least, but I have no option.

I love him to death, but this dog keeps throwin' me for loops with his unexpected expensive emergencies...

No comments:

Post a Comment